Design and Development
Like everything else on the internet, eCommerce is constantly changing. Keep ahead of the curve with the latest strategies such as integrated social media “share” and “like” functions, dynamic personalisation, liquid layouts and custom fonts.
Choice of Shopping Carts
A professional, attractive and user-friendly eCommerce site starts with a shopping cart. Open Cart, osCommerce and Magento are a few of the options you have to choose from. Your eCommerce site will be based on whichever shopping cart you prefer.
Make your eCommerce site stand out with clean, attractive and professional design elements. User-friendly menus and search functions, logically laid out pages and easily readable content encourage customers to stick around and see what you have to offer.
Customised product set-up to display your items advantageously and give you competitive edge.
Image, Description: An attractive image and brief, informative description to pique viewers’ interest.
Product Variant Options
For products with alternate features available, product set-up includes product variant options.
- Simple: Let your customers know they can order products in a different size, colour, etc.
- Complex: Choose this product display option when a product has multiple possible features or configurations.
- Bundle: Offering items together in a discounted package is a great way to increase sales.
- Grouped: Display items according to category or relevancy.
Payment is the last stage in a customer’s shopping experience so it needs to be easy and fairly quick. Make purchasing your products and services pleasant and stress-free with user-friendly payment gateways that accept all major forms of electronic payment.
Product delivery is a vital component of any eCommerce site. Mix and match shipping options to get the best fit for your products and customer base.
- Fixed price: Charge customers a flat fee for any order, regardless of order total. This works especially well when all products fall in the same price range or when most products are bulky.
- Weight based: Shipping fees are assessed based on the weight of items in a customer’s cart.
- International: Set geographic-specific shipping rates.
Search engine results are the number one way customers find products online. Make it easy for customers to find you with search engine-friendly content.
- Onsite: Product descriptions, meta-tags, images, menus and even your shopping cart are optimised insure your site ranks high in search engine results.
- Google Product Feed: As the most popular search engine worldwide, Google can be a powerful tool for attracting customers to your site. Substantially increase the appearance of your merchandise in Google search results with product feeds submitted directly to the Google Merchant Center.
Maximise the efficiency of your eCommerce site with an automated stock control system. Easily monitor inventory, display messages notifying customers that an item is out of stock, allow customers to reserve out of stock items or remove the items from your site.
Launched in 2008, Magento is one of the fastest growing eCommerce platforms on the internet. Get the expertise you need to take advantage of this powerful, feature-rich platform and grow your online business.
- Open Source Shopping Cart: Developed in cooperation with the open source community, Magento’s commercial open source model provides results in superior software at a lower cost than fully proprietary software.
- Most Popular and user friendly: Join the over 100,000 merchants using Magento as the basis for their eCommerce sites. Highly customisable, Magento offers scalability, marketing tools, SEO, product and shipping management and quick, easy checkout.
- Futuristic: Easily keep your site up to date with Magento’s ever-expanding range of features, modules and functions. A global support network ensures continual improvement and expansion.
- Multi-site feature: Manage multiple websites and stores with Magento’s “Global, Website, Store” feature. Run multiple websites under your global installation, with one or more stores under the same “parent” site. This allows you to customize products, categories and store views for each individual store and share customer data -or not- between your websites.
- eBay and Amazon Connection: In 2011, the global eCommerce giant, eBay, acquired Magento, making it the core of their X.Commerce platform.
Benefit from another big name in eCommerce with Magento’s Amazon Checkout Extension. This package allows Amazon customers to easily pay for goods on your site using Checkout by Amazon.
Connectivity to EPOS and Accounting Software
Consolidate all the data vital to your eCommerce success with integrated Electronic Point of Sale and Accounting tools. Easily track and fill orders, handle returns, order new stock and manage customer data with EPOS software. Utilise accounting software to calculate taxes on products, monitor profitability, revenue and expenditures, generate sales and stock reports for on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.